Our Core Values
Be an excellent communicator.
• Communicate clearly, answer questions directly, listen to others, and remove any unnecessary words in writing.
• Communication is more effective when people can tell that you believe in what you’re doing; make it fun, and don’t take yourself too seriously.
• You don’t have all the answers. Be curious, ask probing questions, and create a dialogue.
Exceed the expectations of our customers and your colleagues.
• Go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service, and treat fellow employees like customers.
• Every task is worth doing well and better than anyone else.
• Execution is everything. Be meticulous.
• This value applies to everything we do, no matter how small.
Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
• Be dependable, conscientious, and empathic. Focus on self-improvement, and know your own limitations.
• Question your own intentions: is what you’re doing in the best interest of others
(our clients, your colleagues, your family, etc.)?
• Take ownership of mistakes.
Be humble and stay hungry.
• Don’t be arrogant.
• Success hides mistakes and problems.
• Keep growing, changing, and looking for the next challenge.
• Put yourself in challenging situations so you and kCura grow.
Enjoy and be great at your job.
• Take pride in your work, ask to do more, and have fun.
• Do it because you love it, or go find something else to do.
• Don’t be somebody you’re not.
Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our clients.
• Practice teamwork and collaboration within your department, across departments, and with clients.
Do more with less.
• Be frugal and efficient. Commit to constant process improvement.
• Never lose the sense of urgency for making improvements to the way we do things.